Friday, September 12, 2008

Seriously, a solar panel bra?



The Japanese company Triumph has made this new Solar panel bra. It is still in the development phase. It does still get damaged by water/rain, and that is a bummer because they also include two strategicly place water holding devices. (So you don't have to carry plastic bottles with you, of course). It will hold enough power o charge your cell phone or ipod.





So I guess when you get thirsty you reach into your shirt and drain one boob??


I just don't understand.





Was there a calling for this?





I also read that this company is developing a reputation for innovative, eco-friendly lingerie. They have already made bras that turn into a reusable shopping bag, and a bra designed to encourage the use of reusable chopsticks.

Well... I really appreciate the innovation. But this invention leaves me saying ... "Uhm, Ok."

Again I ask, were we looking for such products?





I can just picture it...





"Paper or Plastic, Miss?" "Oh, neither." She says as she pulls her arms into her arm holes and whips out her bra that converts to a bag in the middle of the grocery check out line.

No comments: