Monday, November 5, 2007

Thanksgiving Craft Idea

Never forget what you are thankful for!

I have started one of my own little traditions in my family that I would like to share with you all. It is something that you will cherish as you set your Thanksgiving Table. I bought a large table cloth (large clean, flat sheet from a thrift store would do nicely,but make sure it isn't too full of texture) and left a wash-proof, permanent colored marker at everyone's place setting.
Some time during dinner they write on the table cloth what they are thankful for, their name and the year. It is washable so you can still get those gravy stains out, but the marker isn't.

Each year, with different guests and family members the table cloth gets more and more colorful and sentimental. I, of course, encourage the Thanksgiving Hand Turkeys too!

Be Creative, Cherish Silly, Recycle, Be Thankful
www.repurposed4you.com

No comments: